How the heck do you
fly an airplane, such as the A10 or SU25?!
These elementary instructions ought to help you get off
- Once in the plane, press the
forward arrow key to start the engines and get the plane moving. Keep it
slow while taxiing to the runway.
- Get onto the runway. Use the arrow keys for movement.
- Line yourself up with the center of the runway.
- Lower your flaps once, using ACTION MENU.
- Begin your takeoff and
push the mouse forward.
- Once in the air, raise your flaps and landing gear,
using the ACTION MENU.
Some players say you don't need to use flaps at all in
OFP. Just keep them up all the time.
Attacking targets with
- Lock onto your target using the TAB key.
- Make a pass around the target and verify that there are no
mountains or trees blocking it.
- Fly back around, and line the plane up with the target.
- Remain at an altitude of about